POWER ASSISTED LIPOSCULPTING
MicroAire’s PAL® LipoSculptor™ is the only US-patented liposuction instrument using a reciprocating motion (rather than rotating) to facilitate the movement of the cannula within tissue.
This innovation reduces the amount of manual force and physical effort required to perform lipoplasty, especially in areas with fibrous tissue.
THE PAL® SYSTEM
from MicroAire Aesthetics is a patented surgical instrument system used for fat harvesting and body contouring.
- It uses no heat or ultrasound energy, so the fat cells are just as healthy and viable as cells harvested using manual liposuction1.
- It uses reciprocating motion that is designed to pass easily through tissue, especially fibrous areas, which makes procedures more efficient.
- The PAL-650 Handpiece has a thumb-throttle to control the rate of reciprocation. It is engineered for ultra-low vibration, comfort, efficiency and precision control.
- The NEW 5020 Electric Console provides reliable power to the handpiece, utilizing a touch-screen interface that can be used to set the instrument’s max speed. The console accepts two instruments simultaneously, including any of MicroAire’s small-bone orthopedic power instruments. The low-flow irrigation pump is intended for orthopedic use, not for tumescent infiltration. The 5020 Console also meets new requirements for reduced electrical interference that went into effect in 2013. The 5020 does accept older PAL® handpieces, but a new 5006-PAL Smart Cable is required.
- The 5006-PAL Smart Cable connects the handpiece to the console and tells the console which type of instrument is connected.
- All MicroAire Aesthetics Cannulas are offered in a wide variety of sizes and port configurations. All cannulas are made of high-quality, electro-polished stainless steel.
PAL LipoSculptor Electric Handpiece
MicroAire’s PAL® LipoSculptor™ is the only U.S.-patented liposuction instrument using a reciprocating motion (rather than rotating) to facilitate the movement of the cannula within tissue. This innovation reduces the amount of manual force and physical effort required to perform lipoplasty, especially in areas with fibrous tissue. The result is a better experience for both the surgeon and patient, compared to traditional liposuction.
Unlike ultrasonic and laser lipoplasty devices, the PAL® LipoSculptor™ does not use heat, so there are no concerns for the accidental burning that can occur with other systems.
- 2mm reciprocating stroke at 4000 cycles per minute
- Thumb-controlled speed throttle on handpiece
- Powered by a stand-alone electric console
- Special suction pumps are not necessary
- Autoclavable Instrument and electric cable
- High-grade stainless steel cannulas manufactured in the U.S.
- An ergonomic manual handpiece for sensitive areas such as the neck and back.
- Compatible with all LipoSculptor™ cannulas.
PAL Sterilization Tray
- Accommodates two handpieces, electric cable and up to ten cannulas
- Components are autoclavable
- Maximum-speed control
- Accepts a single 1006-PAL[E] Electric Cable
- Available in 110v or 220v
Small variations in the number of ports, as well as their size and location on the cannula, can have a significant impact on performance and outcome. MicroAire® has developed multiple cannula varieties, based on recommendations from surgeons.
PAL LipoSculptor Turbo Cannulas
Provides significant increase in aspirant removal rate compared to standard cannulas.
Special valve in the hub assembly allows ambient air to enter the cannula